If you haven’t had the chance to try kale chips, then you need to make this recipe! My family just loves them, and honestly I don’t make them enough. When I do, my kids run in the kitchen and gobble them up! Seriously, they don’t last long in our house. They can be quite addicting!! But don’t worry, they are so good for you!
- 1 Bunch of kale from the store or your garden
- Olive oil
- First wash and dry your kale.
- De-stem your kale.
- Cut into pieces.
- Lay your kale on a cookie sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil, and toss.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Place in oven at 350 degrees for 15 mins (check at 13 mins)- You don’t want to over cook them. They should be crispy.
- This recipe should make 2 batches. I actually had a little bit of kale left over to freeze for future soups.
Curious about growing it?
I can’t wait for you to try these!!
For more Recipes, and gardening tips please subscribe.
- Easy Apple Galette
- Dark Chocolate Chunk Banana Bread
- Crispy Smashed Red Potatoes
- 8 MN Restaurants to get takeout from during the Covid-19 Pandemic
- Creating a Pollinator-Friendly Yard
Thanks for stopping by!!Copyright 2019-2020 -City Foodie Farm -All Rights Reserved