Sauteed Kale with Lemon & Hemp Seeds is so easy to make and it’s so delicious!! Sauteed Kale is so good, and when you add in some lemon and hemp seeds it brings it to another level. If you love Kale, you need to try …
This pasta dish is mouth watering delicious. The little tomatoes and kale are sautéed with garlic and olive oil. And the noodles are tossed in a balsamic vinaigrette, and the goat cheese gives them that creamy consistency. Finished with crispy kale and a dusting of …
If you haven’t tried kale chips, then you need to make this recipe! My family loves them, and honestly, I don’t make them enough. When I do, my kids run into the kitchen and gobble them up! Seriously, they don’t last long in our house. They can be quite addicting!! But don’t worry, they are so good for you!
- 1 Bunch of kale from the store or your garden
- Olive oil
- First, wash and dry your kale.
- De-stem your kale.
- Cut into pieces.
- Lay your kale on a cookie sheet.
- Drizzle with olive oil, and toss.
- Sprinkle with salt.
- Place in oven at 350 degrees for 15 mins (check at 13 mins)- You don’t want to overcook them. They should be crispy.
- This recipe should make 2 batches. I actually had a little bit of kale left over to freeze for future soups.
You can find the How-to Video on our youtube channel!! Cook with us 😁
Curious about growing it?
Growing Kale is fairly easy. We always grow an extraordinary variety called Dinosaur kale. We love growing it in our garden. It’s great for soups, kale chips, and smoothies. It’s so hardy and will last all summer and into the fall. We’ve had plants grow almost to my waist in height. Height does vary due to where it’s planted though. We’ve also had years where it doesn’t get tall at all. Our bunnies eating it doesn’t help at all 😔.
Kale chips are a must and I really hope you can try them! They are delicious!!!
Learn. Garden. Cook. Repeat.
For more Recipes, and gardening tips please subscribe.
- How to Roast Pumpkin Seeds
- Easy and Delicious way to cook Brussels Sprouts
- Leftover Rotisserie Chicken? Make Chicken Stock!
- How To Cook Buttercup Squash
- Little Monster Rice Crispy Treats
Thanks for stopping by!!
I guess it’s another meatless meal. Not intentionally but I’m cooking with the ingredients I already have. Good thing my husband had some meat for lunch today lol. Roasted chickpeas actually sounded really good to me today and pairing it with my favorite salad mix …