Baked Goat Cheese Pasta Dish
This Baked Goat Cheese Pasta Dish is full of flavor. It’s also so simple to make. Especially when you’re in a pinch for time.
Have you heard of that famous TikTok pasta dish? Well, that dish was actually my inspiration for this Baked Goat Cheese Pasta Dish I’ll be sharing with you today. If you haven’t heard of it, let me refresh your memory, it’s the pasta dish made with baked feta cheese, tomatoes and pasta.
I’m not on TikTok but I’ve still heard great things about this dish and had to try it. Unfortunately when I went to the store to buy the ingredients I had a hard time finding feta. I looked everywhere, so I thought to myself what is the next best cheese? Hmm….Goat cheese came to mind. I honestly wasn’t sure if it would work but I thought I would give it a try.
In this Goat Cheese Pasta Dish I’ll be sharing today it’s made with a handful of simple ingredients. You’ll need some Goat cheese of course, some little tomatoes, garlic and kale. Are you wondering why I picked goat cheese? Well, for one it’s one of my favorites, and goat cheese is great in so many dishes! Plus I’ve had chicken breasts stuffed with goat cheese before and let me tell you they were so delicious! I love the creamy consistency of the goat cheese as it bakes in the oven. It’s absolutely delicious! I feel like it’s a great alternative to feta.
Let me tell you this dish is simple. It’s truly a perfect weeknight meal! And it might be something your kiddos might enjoy helping you with. We all need some of those meals, right! Now let’s go over all the ingredients….
Baked Goat Cheese Pasta Dish
- 1 Box of penne pasta (4 cups cooked pasta)
- Container of little tomatoes
- Goat cheese -8 oz log
- 3 garlic cloves-smashed into a couple pieces
- Olive oil
- Chopped kale (couple handfuls)
- 1 Baking dish
- Salt, pepper,& Italian seasoning
- First you’ll want to wash your little tomatoes and get your kale, washed and chopped.
- Next grab a baking dish, add your tomatoes and drizzle some olive oil over the top.
- Now you’ll want to add the garlic. You’ll need about 3 cloves. You can smash them into a couple pieces and add them to the baking dish. Drizzle some olive oil over each clove.
- Now move the tomatoes to the side creating a hole in the center for your goat cheese. Add the cheese and season it with some salt, pepper and Italian seasoning. You can add the seasoning all over as well.
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and bake for approx. 30-35 mins.
- Now you’ll want to cook your pasta.
- When everything is done cooking add your pasta, mix it together and sprinkle in a couple handfuls of kale and mix it together.
- Make sure to season this dish with a little more salt, pepper and a dash of the Italian seasoning.
- Now your ready to dish up your delicious pasta.
- This is optional but you can drizzle a little bit of honey on top. The goat cheese and honey are so delicious together!
You can find this recipe on my Youtube channel
I hope you guys enjoyed this version of pasta. It’s so delicious and very simple to make! If you enjoyed this recipe make sure to share it with someone you love! Hope you all have a great week!
2 thoughts on “Baked Goat Cheese Pasta Dish”
I love goat cheese! I’ll have to try this 🤤
I love goat cheese too! So so good 😁